Sunday, April 12, 2015

International Organizations

The three organizations that I chose were UNICEF, ISSA, and UNESCO.  I chose these three because I really do like what they stand for.  I really like UNICEF because they focus on disadvantage children from all walks of life whether it is poverty, domestic violence, etc.  ISSA caught my attention because I believe quality childcare should be made available to all children, and not just those who can afford.  I really like the fact that they include ages all the way up to 10 years old.  Lastly, I chose UNESCO because it is a community of practice that allow others from all over the world to interact and work with one on shared visions.  Due to all the violence, shootings, and killings that are taken place right now throughout many states, I believe establishing peace is very important and this is one of their goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment