Sunday, March 1, 2015

Reflecting on My Learning (EDUC 6358)

My biggest hoe is to become an anti-bias educator that practice and teach my students how to become anti-bias thinkers.  This is not going to be an easy task, and I know that I  must be willing to put forth effort and have patience while I am on this journey.  I am excited to become an anti-bias educator and I am looking forward to the new school year to try these skills out!

I would like to thank all who supported me along this journey by providing me constructive feedback.  I wish you all the best on your journey to becoming an anti-bias educator as well!

Happy Learning!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    thank you for your posts and insights throughout this course. I have enjoyed reading your thoughts and opinions on the various topics we discussed. I have enjoyed reading your posts. I wish you continued success in future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete